Comfi Mattress Warranty Information
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Comfi bed. The manufacturing company we use has been making great beds for over 85 years and their experience ensures you will enjoy the most amazing night’s sleep you can buy.
Please ensure you read this information thoroughly to make sure your new bed is cared for properly. To facilitate any future customer services enquiries, leave all barcode labels or tags on your mattress and base.
By purchasing a Comfi mattress with a base which has been specifically designed for that mattress, you will extend the life of your bed.
All Comfi beds are designed and built to the highest quality standards that are unsurpassed anywhere in the world. Your new Comfi bed features a combination of luxurious comfort, correct sleeping support, modern design and real value for money so that you can feel confident that your Comfi bed will provide you with the long lasting comfort and support you expect and deserve.
Because we stand behind the quality design and craftsmanship of our products, Comfi Manufacturing is proud to offer you, the original purchaser, our Comfi guarantee against manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials. The warranty period is for 10 years from date of purchase for all Comfi mattresses. This does not extend to normal wear and tear, or damage caused by misuse, or negligence. During this period, if the company is satisfied that material or workmanship is faulty, it will repair or replace your mattress at our discretion.
If you should observe a defect, please contact us at email@example.com or 0508 GET COMFI (438 26634) to begin the process.
Once our Manufacturing Warranty Team has inspected the bed and are satisfied that the fault was caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will replace or repair your bed at our discretion. As the purchaser, you will be responsible for the transport costs to the Manufacturer, which will be refunded in the event of a fault. If the fault is determined not to be a manufacturing fault, you will be responsible for transport costs and the cost of repair or replacement of the bed.
- The item must be delivered to a Comfi nominated transport depot.
- This warranty does not extend to faults caused by wilful or accidental abuse, misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, or damage caused by transportation.
- Every effort will be made to service the product with identical materials to those originally used. However, if identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality.
- Comfi reserves the right to refuse service when, upon inspection, the bed is found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is caused by factors other than faulty workmanship or materials. Use of a mattress protector is advisable at all times.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault. For example incorrect comfort choice, or incorrect mattress for body type etc. Please refer to our Comfi 100 night “Rest Easy” money back guarantee trial.
- The use of a soft, sagging or non-supportive base or foundation with excessive gaps between slats or narrow tubing, is not supportive, will not constitute a manufacturing fault.
- It is important that legs are secured tightly in place at all times.
- It is not the responsibility of the manufacturer if loose legs cause damage to the leg and /or the base frame.
- Comfi reserves the right to repair or replace either parts of the mattress or base or the entire mattress or base at its discretion.
- Proof of purchase must be provided upon request to validate a warranty claim.
- In some cases, an inspection by a company representative or its agent at the location of the item may be necessary. For geographic reasons, this may take time.
- Any item returned to the factory for service, deemed by Comfi to not have a manufacturing fault, will attract a service fee plus transport costs, regardless of the age of the item.
Who does this mattress warranty extend to?
Anyone who has purchased the mattress from Comfi. Please also note that the warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser only and is not transferable at resale.
What does the warranty cover?
We are responsible for manufacturing faults and ensuring that our products are of an acceptable quality
What does the warranty NOT cover?
We do not cover; normal wear and tear (including normal body impressions and dipping), accidents, abuse, misuse, and issues such as comfort choice (soft, medium, firm) and other personal preferences.
When does the warranty start?
The manufacturer's warranty starts from the original purchase date stated on the proof of purchase receipt
What are my responsibilities?
We recommend not to remove border labels or manufacturing tags on your bed. It contains important information to help identify your mattress should you have any future concerns about your bed.
How do I make a warranty claim?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0508 GET COMFI (438 26634) to start the process, we are happy to help.
Comfi Pillow Warranty
This warranty only applies to the Comfi Memory Microfibre pillow range. Comfi will repair or replace your pillow if a defect due to faulty manufacture or materials occurs within 3 years from the date of purchase. You must claim under this warranty promptly after discovering the fault.
This warranty does not cover fair wear and tear, issues of personal preference, damage caused by transportation or storage, misuse, failure to follow instructions for use cleaning and care, or minor manufacturing anomalies that do not affect the performance of the product. We reserve the right to refuse warranty service and this warranty will no longer apply if the product is in a dirty or unsanitary condition. You must be the original purchaser in New Zealand and the pillow must be in New Zealand.
To claim under the warranty please contact us at email@example.com or 0508 GET COMFI (438 26634) and we will give you the address for you to send your pillow, with original proof of purchase including your name and contact details. If within warranty, we will repair or replace your pillow (we reserve the right to substitute materials or models with similar quality and type) and return it at our expense. Otherwise we will contact you to return the pillow at your expense.
This warranty does not apply to use for the purpose of a business and if you are acquiring the pillow for the purpose of a business you agree the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply.
How does the 100 night rest easy money back guarantee work?+
We want everyone to get the best sleep possible, and know it takes a few nights, and naps to get a feel for the difference a Comfi bed can make. With our risk-free trial and return policy, you can try our Comfi beds in the comfort of your own home - risk free.
If you’ve been sleeping on another bed every night for the past few years, your body will need approximately 2-4 weeks to adjust to your new Comfi mattress. That’s why we ask for you to sleep on the mattress for a minimum of 30 nights up to 100 nights so you can take note of how your sleep improves along the way.
If for any reason you are not 100% happy and want to return a Comfi bed, we will happily provide an exchange or refund for purchases within 100 days. To begin the returns and refund process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0508 GET COMFI (438 26634).
How do I return a COMFI bed within the 100 night trial period?+
Easy. Once you lodge a return request, we will organise a free pick-up and/or replacement of your mattress. Collections can take up to 10 business days, and can only occur during business hours.
Please note, not all mattresses are eligible for return. For full details on our return and refund policy, please click here
Do I get a trial if I exchange a product?+
Each customer is entitled to one trial period per product. If at least one of a particular product type is returned or exchanged from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional trials on subsequent orders of that particular product. If your product is returned completely unopened, however, a trial will still be available on your next purchase of that same product. The return must be initiated no later than the 100th night following the delivery of your Comfi purchase. No exceptions will be made.
How long will it take to receive a refund?+
Once the mattress has been collected, we will refund you in the original payment form. Refunds typically process within 2-14 business days depending on your financial institution.
What happens to my returned mattress?+
To remain true to our commitment of “you buy, we give”, a returned trial Comfi mattress will be donated to a local charity.